Executive Assistant to CEO
196 is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant to CEO.
The Executive Assistant to CEO will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of duties critical to the company’s success. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
196 creates events that help purpose-driven organizations around the world boost their impact, grow their resources, and reach a broader audience through award-winning, eye-opening experiences. We travel the country and globe with our clients to produce events alongside hallmark gatherings like the World Economic Forum in Davos, United Nations General Assembly in New York, SXSW in Austin, and COP21 to name a few. Our mission is to curate experiences where our clients’ vision for a better world naturally draws like-minded advocates to partner with and take-action.
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails to CEO and managing CEO inbox, and interfacing with clients
- Scheduling and maintaining daily and long-term calendar of appointments for both internal and external meetings and calls. Attention to detail is critical, while understanding and keeping in mind the big and long-term picture in scheduling decisions.
- Responsible for the logistics and setup for all calls initiated by the CEO office to include dialing into the bridge line and/or setting up Skype or RingCentral or similar connection.
- Sending a daily morning email summarizing the day’s calendar events.
- Making every effort to keep appointments on time, providing five-minute reminders, which may involve interrupting a call or meeting.
- Making and managing travel itineraries and coordinating ground logistics to include car service or ground transportation, mapping directions, booking meal reservations and miscellaneous appointments, etc.
- Developing and maintaining direct working relationships with the CEO’s external contacts.
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships with company staff.
- Periodically review operating practices and scheduling procedures for the CEO and make recommendations and determinations for effectiveness.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and client partners.
- Provide advice and decision making for CEO as to which meetings to take.
- Client event and logistics coordination assistance for CEO.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and manage confidential communications.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Occasional travel to support CEO and client events.
- Identify, select and manage volunteers for Client events.
- Identify, select and manage interns (external, client).
- Provide personal administrative support to CEO from time to time, including running errands such as picking up beverages and/or meals, dry cleaning, and other materials when necessary and as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Scheduling skills
- Time management
- Travel logistics
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly, fun and professional demeanor
196 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or click on the button below.